Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

it looks like i have fallen victim to same Fradulant scam by Ndot Technology and TaxiMobility as so many other people, Learn From Our Mistake and do not trust these cowboys, the Uber Clonoe app will never finsh and they will keep demanding more and more money to remove the bugs. They have offered to refund my money only if i remove my reviews of their company.

since its not possible to remove reviews from this site, they are pestaring me to remove the reviews from Google Facebook and other sites, included is a screenshot of one of the examples, if you needany more information then i will be happy to provide more. Scam, Con, Fraud

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Tha fradulent behaviour.

Comments

Thanks for this useful information. I became scared when their phone calls became frequent and they offer to reduce the first installment to $1500 dollars

to Peter #1485366

They are scam. be careful.

they will show you everything, but they never do this. Please don't pay advance.

Trust me nothing will move. They are scam and they will continue to demand more and more money from you.

I havr been posting everywhere about ndot tech and i have saved many potential victims of there scam.

I have provided proof of their workings to several people who have contacted me and i will continue to provide information to whoever contacts me. We should unite to stop yhis scam and con artists from stealing from anyone

to Ali #1579252

Hi can you explain me pls how thay scam?

Hi, I would like to get more information about the fact you posted. Have you got your product? I’ve invested and i feel that nothing is moving on their part.

to Anonymous #1484672

Ndot Technologies Ndot Tech, Tagmytaxi.com, Taximobility.com & Ndot Tecnologies are scam, they are all same, they claim to devolop apps for you but never complete the job once you have paid.Ndot Technology AKA Taximobility is company based in india, i had the misfortune of dealing with this company, i went into a project with this company, i run a small taxi company in United Kingdom and i ordared a taxi hailing app , their taximobility app, we agreed on a price and specification of my app and paid $6000 deposit.thats when problems started, the app they delivered was a complete waist of time and when i tried to get it sorted, the demand for more money started. bassically you deal with this company at your own peril, before the purchase they will promise everything you want but once you have paid, thats when the problems start, they will try to milk you for more money and come up with a whole lot of excuses and demand more money.they never delivered what they promised and now i am $6000 out of pocket.do not deal with this with company, they will rob you and leave you thousands of dollers worse off.if you need any more information you can get back to me,Greenline Airport Taxis Milton Keynes, UKThey seem to have changed their name time to time, be careful......

to OrangeWolverine #1485976

Why did you pay $6000? The website says its only $3000 plus $25 for each cab.

to OrangeWolverine #1573881

When I was planning to develop a website, I searched for good website design companies in Google and found this company in the top list. so I contacted then for developing a website .

After many discussion I think they can develop a good website as per my idea, so I went there to see there company in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu State in India. After discussion I place order for website development work and paid advance, after many communication regarding errors’ in the site they uploaded the program to the web. After that it used to show many errors day by day when they rectify one error again another error will come, At last it disappear from the web . I have contacted them many times but they didn’t do anything because then don’t know what to do.

This company is started to cheat people by getting clients through Google search . I think they started this company to raise millions of Dollars as startup fund from abroad .

I am in the process of recovering my money by legal remedy. I am writing mainly this information for the sake of the public to beware of this company, Any way I lost my money , This should not happened to others

to Anonymous #1485367

No, they are scam. be careful.

to OrangeWolverine #1579254

But if you don't pay how to get? Or what to propose?