4.5
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility.

It is my fortunate to contact them at last and its my misfortune for not contacted them at first before others. Simple to use any person like me . Affordable while comparing to other developers in market. Quick responses from Support team.

Kind words and friendly move by the Managing Director. Win-win deal with Sales Persons. Negotiations are possible with this software development company. I convinced them for my extra features and ad dons.

It is the only company which delivered the requested software on time without any error codes. My first experience made me to order more softwares for my business.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: Support, Product, Delivery, Negotiation, Kind speech.

I didn't like: Mailer.

• ndot
  • Reviews
  • Ndot Complaints
  • Ndot Service
  • Ndot Products
  • Taximobility Review
  • Taxomobility Complaints
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 15, 2017.

Comments

This review is from Ndot employees.. Ndot technology.

Tagmytaxi and taxi mobility they are the same and they are scam. Do not give them your money. They will lie and never give you a fully working app. Their app is buggy and to remove the bugs they will demand thousands more.

Anyone who wants proof can contact me. I will be happy to provide you with emails and recorded phone conversations with them.

They are liers. Do not trust a word they say to you

to Ali #1463949

hi Ali how do I contact you regarding them?thanks

This Review is from Their own employee, i have not from any one who has had a good experience with Ndot, TAXIMOBILITY SCAM

This post is scam , from the company itself they posted.

to Daniel Titus #1448746

Daniel Titus... Mă numesc Mihai , sunt din Timișoara...tocmai incerc o afacere cu ndot tehnologiei ăștia...o aplicație...tu zici să nu mă bag?